Author: Doug Mitchel
Airbrushing 101 presents a series of start-to-finish projects, each painted
by a different artist, and each designed to illustrate a different type of
airbrushing. Author Doug Mitchel and the artists in the book introduce a
wide range of airbrushing categories, including: fire art/illustration,
T-shirts, automotive, fingernails, body and face painting, hip hop and
model painting. All the start-to-finish photo sequences are designed for
first-time airbrush users. In addition to the sequences, Airbrushing 101
illustrates the basic strokes that form the foundation for nearly all
airbrush art. Doug Mitchel uses interviews to explore the way in which each
artist learned his or her skills, what type of paint they prefer, how they
adjust their airbrush, and how to avoid the typical beginner's mistakes.
Airbrushing 101 uses over 400 color photos to document each step in the
creation of various types of airbrush art. The photos tell the story, with
informative captions and interviews, to draw out the details of each
artist's favorite tools and techniques.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781929133673
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.