Synopsis: The prestigious annual for creative professionalsHere comes the 2012 edition of the highly-coveted annual from D&AD featuring the year’s best creative work. The D&AD awards panel judges over 20,000 works from design studios, advertising agencies, branding consultancies, film production and photographic agencies, digital media pioneers, and other creative firms from all over the globe. Winners receive the legendary D&AD Yellow Pencil Award—or in the case of exceptional and outstanding work, the rare Black Pencil Award. This review of the winners serves as a one-stop-shop for everything that's hot in the field. Anyone interested in creativity, communication, design, or advertising cannot possibly be without the D&AD Annual!Featuring the latest D&AD award-winning work in the fields of:Ambient, Art Direction, Book Design, Branding, Broadcast Innovations, Digital Installations, Direct, Environmental Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Magazine & Newspaper Design, Mobile Marketing, Music Videos, Online Advertising, Packaging Design, Photography, Poster Advertising, Press Advertising, Product Design, Radio, TV & Cinema Advertising, TV & Cinema Crafts, Viral, Websites, Writing for Advertising, and Writing for Design. About the Author&colon The editor:D&AD is a nonprofit educational charity that was launched in 1962 by a group of London-based designers and art directors including David Bailey, Terence Donovan and Alan Fletcher, with iconic and legendary professionals on both its judging panels and winners lists. By celebrating creative communication and rewarding its practitioners, D&AD raises standards across the industry. The annual D&AD Awards—the industry’s biggest and best—rewards outstanding creativity, originality, technical excellence and innovation in design and advertising. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9783836535175
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.