Author: Garry B. Trudeau
Since emerging from it's cozy campus origins in 1970 and making its national debut in 29 newspapers, "Doonesbury" has evolved to encompass a vast, interrelated cast of characters, and now appears in more than 1,400 newspapers worldwide. This unique quarter - century anniversary anthology offers the essence of the strip - over 800 daily and Sunday strips that form the core of the "Doonesbury" saga, all fully annotated to document the strip's effect on the wider world. Acclaim and outrage, ire and impact are duly noted - "Doonesbury" has left an impressive and entertaining trail of fallout, and outlasted many of it's most vocal critics. In addition, the strip's creator logs on with an introduction, and in a Q&A series addresses some of the questions he has so adroitly evaded in the past.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780836204360
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.