Author: Henry Kaufman
This is an intimate portrait of Henry Kaufman. one of the leading figures of the financial world. It includes history of finance and economic policy since World War II, an exploration and analysis of a dozwen leading subjects in finance and an in-depth look at the world's financial markets.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be shipped within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780071360494
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.