Author: David A. Traill
A revisionist portrait of nineteenth-century German archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann argues that Schliemann regularly distorted facts about his personal life and discoveries and provides a detailed analysis of his findings at Mycenae and Troy.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be shipped within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780312140427
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.