Author: Alex Garland
Alex Garland's The Beach was published to immediate acclaim, and has since
become a bestselling cult classic and a Hollywood blockbuster. Richard, a
gap-year student, is introduced to a beautiful island by the mysterious
Daffy. But with drugs and the glamorized violence of Vietnam War films
haunting his perception of his Thai paradise, Richard soon finds the
hideaway becomes a nightmare. A compulsive adrenaline rush, The Beach is an
adventure you'll never forget.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780141037585
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.