Description: Philip Roth is one of America's most prolific novelist and short-story writer, popularising the trope of the intensely autobiographical character and provoking thoughts and explorations of the American identity. American Pastoral received a Pulitzer Prize, and continues to stay in the canon for having one of the best best-known and unforgettable characters Nathan Zuckerman. Reading Myself and Others is a compilation of interviews, essays and articles on Roth, on himself. He becomes his greatest critique and reflects on his long, and hugely successful career.
Consists of: Reading Myself and Others (Well Read), American Pastoral (Well Read)
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.