Description: Many of us know of Yann Martel's accalimed book The Life of Pi, where a young man who survives a disaster at sea is hurtled into an epic journey of adventure and discovery., all while forming an unexpected connection with an unlikely friend, a Bengal tiger. To discover more of Yann Martel's magical and adventurous narrative try The High Mountains of Portugal, where a young man named omás discovers an old journal. It hints at the existence of an extraordinary artifact that—if he can find it—would redefine history. Traveling in one of Europe’s earliest automobiles, he sets out in search of this strange treasure.
Consists of: Life of Pi (Well Read), The High Mountains of Portugal (Good)
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.