Author: Gina McKinnon
Synopsis: Have you ever noticed how that the woman across the road has a hairstyle almost identical to that of her mother? Maybe the idea of dandelion and burdock tea—repulsive to your taste buds at tea-time in your youth—is actually quite palatable. Does the old family ritual of ironing all clothes, including underwear, somehow seem quite reasonable today? Was that phrase "you could have an eye out with that" now readily come from your lips, too? Let's face it: you are turning into your Mom! Try as you might, this is a battle that is doomed to failure, however glorious. This book helps you make the transition from wide-eyed dreamer to wise old counsel. Illustrated with 50 wickedly apt cartoons and broken down into 10 chapters, women on the verge of a mid-life crisis will find Help! I'm Turning Into My Mum! to be a welcome comic relief. After all, who told you about the book in the first place? Your mother, of course! About the Author&colon Gina McKinnon works in publishing. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781853759284
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.