Author: David Cannadine
George Macaulay Trevelyan was the most famous and widely read British historian of this century. Yet today his works are largely ignored. In this spirited study David Cannadine addresses Trevelyan's critics and demonstrates his role as a major historical personality who deserves to be recognized and understood for what he was - one of the towering figures in the political, cultural and intellectual life of Britain in the ages of Asquith, Baldwin and Churchill.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780140264821
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.