Authors: Mark, Nicholas
Synopsis: Review: "You'll see another side of the spin king. This memoir shows him in a new light." (The Sun) / About the Author: SHANE WARNE, born 13 September 1969, is widely regarded as one of the finest bowlers in the history of cricket. Warne played his first Test match in 1992, and took over 1000 international wickets. A dangerous lower-order batsman, Warne also scored over 3000 Test runs. He played Australian domestic cricket for his home state of Victoria, and country cricket in England for Hampshire, where he was captain from 2004 -2007. Famously he captained the Rajasthan Royals to victory in the first IPL in 2008. After retirement from all formats of the game he turned to the commentary box where his strong opinion and sharp wit is a feature and will be found for the first time on Fox Sports this coming Australian summer. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781785037702
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.