Marketing Research 3rd Asia'Pacific edition continues to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to successfully undertake marketing research. Combing a solid theoretical foundation with a practical, step-by-step approach, the marketing research process is explored through a learning model which is reinforced throughout the text. Using a raft of contemporary local and international examples, data sets and case studies to explain traditional marketing research methods, Marketing Research also examines new theories and techniques such as grounded theory, ethnography, phenomenology, automated interviewing, text, data mining and the increasing use of online panels. To strength its 'learning by doing' approach, this edition of Marketing Research integrates Qualtrics: a robust and easy-to-use online survey tool that provides students with a platform for designing, distributing and evaluating survey results. For analysing data, the text covers both SPSS and EXCEL outputs. Finally, each stage of research reporting is explained, as well as a range of presentation methodologies.
This text is indispensible for students studying marketing research in any business or marketing course.
Authors: Ben (University of Kent Lowe, UK), Steven D'Alessandro, William Zikmund, Hume Winzar, Barry J. Babin, Ben Lowe
Number of Pages: 648
Publisher: Cengage Learning Australia
Publication Date: 06 Sep 2013
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780170236027
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.