Authors: Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
"For Principles of Marketing courses that require a comprehensive text"
Help students learn how to create customer value and engagement In a fast-
changing, increasingly digital and social marketplace, it's more vital than
ever for marketers to develop meaningful connections with their customers.
Principles of Marketing helps students master today's key marketing
challenge: to create vibrant, interactive communities of consumers who make
products and brands an integral part of their daily lives. To help students
understand how to create value and build customer relationships, Kotler and
Armstrong present fundamental marketing information within an innovative
customer-value framework. Thoroughly revised to reflect the major trends
impacting contemporary marketing, this edition is packed with stories
illustrating how companies use new digital technologies to maximize
customer engagement and shape brand conversations, experiences, and
communities. Also available with MyMarketingLab This title is also
available with MyMarketingLab-an online homework, tutorial, and assessment
program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve
results. Hands-on activities and exercises enable students to better
understand and master course concepts, and the skills required to be
successful marketers today. NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product;
MyMarketingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like
to purchase both the physical text and MyMarketingLab search for ISBN-10:
0133973107 / ISBN-13: 9780133973105. That package includes ISBN-10:
0133795020 / ISBN-13: 9780133795028 and ISBN-10: 0133862097 / ISBN-13:
9780133862096. MyMarketingLab should only be purchased when required by an
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781292092485
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.