There's no magical formula for new mums, but The Best Friends' Guide to Babies can help you cope - laugh!
When it comes to your new baby, everyone from Dr Spock to your mother-in-law has an armful of advice. But no one is delivering any tips on how you can care for yourself. Now, four-time delivery-room veteran Vicki Iovine answers your questions, calms you fears and cracks you up as only a friend can with straight advice and hilarious observations on:
- Baby euphoria: is it a mind-altering drug?
- 'Partner? What partner?': taking care of the big baby as well as the little baby
- 'I want my old body back!': what you can fix and what you can't
- The droning phenomenon: the inability to discuss anything but your baby for more than thirty seconds
- Competitive mothering: coping with know-it-alls, finger pointers and others who try to 'Out-Mum' you
Author: Vicki Iovine
Number of Pages: 224
Publisher: Bloomsbury UK
Publication Date: 17 Jan 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781408814260
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.