Simon Lewis is having some trouble adjusting to his new life as a vampire. He hardly sees his best friend Clary, who is caught up in training to be a Shadowhunter and spending time with her new boyfriend. Simon decides he needs a break and heads out of the city, but sinister events are following him.
Author: Cassandra Clare
Number of Pages: 448
Publisher: Walker Books Ltd
Publication Date: 30 Oct 2015
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781406362190
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.