Number of Pages: 225
Publication Date: 01 Jun 1996
Why should a banker, two actresses and a seamstress meet at a riverside restaurant? What was the Impressionist who painted them trying to capture? And did he have enough money to pay for his lunch? These are the kinds of questions applied to the masterpieces collected in this book. The result is an unusual account of trends and lifestyles of times past as reflected in great works of art.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9783822890578
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.