Author: Philip Kotler
Framework for Marketing Management provides authoritative marketing theory in a concise format to provide flexibility where outside cases, simulations, and projects are brought in. The Marketing Plan Handbook, 2e, guides students through the development of a realistic, customized marketing plan. It's the only guide that includes Palo Alto's award winning Marketing PlanPro 6.0 software, which includes various sample marketing plans and helps students develop their own.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780131204270
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.