Authors: Larry Lovrencic, Alex Douglas, Peter Pontikis
US$2 trillion per day (yes, per day!) is traded on foreign exchange (FX) markets worldwide, making it the biggest market in the world with enormous opportunity. And despite widely held views to the contrary, FX is not the ?ild West?of the financial markets, where only the bravest traders dare to venture. The sheer size of the market and the ferocity of the competition ensure that it is highly transparent, has extremely low transaction costs and can be accessed by just about anyone prepared to learn about it. FX Trading is the place to start. There is comprehensive, valuable information for novice through to experienced traders. The authors discuss: * fundamental factors driving FX markets * successful technical analysis of FX markets * the mechanics of trading FX, such as quotations, spreads and pips * big players and how small-time speculators thrive in this environment * how to trade successfully using online brokers and websites * the nature of FX risk and how professionals deal with it.
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9780731403028
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.