Authors: W. C. McRae, Judy Jewell
Montana Handbook overlooks no part of this vast state, increasingly recognized as a key destination for outdoor recreation. Filled with upscale resorts and restaurants and more low-to-midpriced lodgings and dining options, this guide also contains vignettes on the theatrical career of Calamity Jane and how Meriwether Lewis named the prairie dog.
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books Beyond Borders x Thryft
- ISBN: 9781566911429
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.