Author: John van de Ruit
THIS BOOK IS DANGEROUSLY FUNNY AND WILL HAVE YOU SPLITTING YOUR SIDES AND WEEPING WITH LAUGHTER . . . Spud Milton is in his second year at an elite boys-only private school. He's no longer the youngest or the smallest in the dorm, but if Spud thinks life will be a breeze he is seriously mistaken. He is soon beset with girl trouble, coerced into disastrous late- night adventures by the Crazy Eight, and finds his dream of a famous stage career in tatters. Armed with only his wits and his diary, Spud invites us to delve further into the mind of a boy who discovers that the long, slow road to manhood is never easy as the madness continues . . . Visit betweenthelines.com.au - the destination for Young Adult books.
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9780141326818
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.