"To make smart business decisions, businesses need the power of statistical analysis. The second edition of Australasian Business Statistics prepares students to make informed decisions based on real-world data. This text equips students with the quantitative decision-making skills and analysis techniques they will need to succeed in today's business world. It also assists students to gain insights into the practical relevance of statistics through the many interesting examples from the local region: Real business data and applications. Is there a profitable niche market for four-wheel drive tourism in Australia's desert areas? Does cooperation between stallholders at New Zealand farmers markets present any potential for competitive advantage? As a producer of personal care products, how do you decide whether to focus your sales efforts on existing European and North American markets or on emerging markets in South-East Asia?"-- Publisher's website.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781742466941
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.