Author: Marcus Frederick Charles Ladd
Written by a highly-regarded scientist and teacher, this book examines and discusses the nature of and properties associated with interatomic and intermolecular forces in solids and fluids. All discussions feature mathematical treatments accessible to chemistry students. Provides stereoscopic diagrams of three-dimensional structure; covers computer methods, where appropriate; classifies and discusses solids in terms of bond type; considers liquid structure and properties . For students in chemistry, chemical physics, and biochemistry.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780134749334
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.