Authors: Raymond Keith Mackie, D. M. Smith, Robert Alan Aitken
This edition has been extensively revised and enlarged to take account of recent developments. It emphasises the basic principles of the subject which remain essentially unchanged. The first ten chapters lay the ground work for carbon-carbon bond formation, functional group transformations, etc. with detailed additions which reflect new work. The remaining chapters on boron, phosphorus and silicon reagents, and selected syntheses have undergone extensive revisions. Chapters on selenium reagents and asymmetric synethesis are completely new.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780582290938
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.