Author: Charles A. Janeway
Immunobiology, Sixth Edition guides the reader through the immune system in all its aspects - from the first engagement of innate immunity to the generation of the adaptive immune response and its clinical consequences. The Sixth Edition has been thoroughly revised and updated, and now includes end-of-chapter questions. Immunobiology sets the standard for currency and authority with its clear writing style and organization, full-color art program, scientific accuracy, frequent updates, and consistent viewpoint - that of the host's interaction with an environment containing many species of potentially harmful microorganisms.
Immunobiology is widely regarded as an outstanding general immunology textbook, equally at home on the bookshelf of an undergraduate as on that of a professor emeritus. Immunobiology is, and remains, one of the most comprehensive and clear texts on the subject, and is of use to a wide audience; this sixth edition is the most impressive one yet..#113(3):345 - 6–Clinical Immunology, 2004
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780815341017
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.