Author: Barbara Taylor
A new title in the Animal Close-Ups series, the books are produced in
collaboration with the Natural History Museum, London. Their photgrapher
has taken all the photos especially for the books, and their experts have
checked and approved all the contents. Each book in the series looks at
related groups of animals in spectacular photographs, and zooms in on their
fascinating details, to see in close-up how nature has designed them for
living. In Night Animals we explore the amazing senses and survival skills
of animals that are perfectly at home in a night-time world. The first-
person text is lively and direct, to really engage the young reader.
Featured are: owl, bat, hedgehog, woodmouse, gecko, fox, moth, snail and
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780199108947
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.