Authors: Richard R. Brettell, Natalie Henderson Lee, Singapore Art Museum
The collections of Sara Lee are featured, ranging from an 1872 painting by Monet to a 1964 bronze by Henry Moore. Essays interpret the work in context and discuss the large gifts given by the corporation to the art world. 200 illustrations, 150 in color.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780300081343
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.