THE NUMBER ONE BESTSELLER/A RICHARD & JUDY BOOKCLUB 2018 PICK
Jack Reacher is having a bad day.
It would be a dumb idea to make it worse.
Reacher sees a West Point class ring in a pawn shop window. It's tiny. It's a woman cadet's graduation present to herself. Why would she give it up? Reacher was a West Pointer too, and he knows what she went through to get it.
All he wants is to find the woman.
He'll have to go through bikers, cops, crooks, and low-life muscle.
If she's ok, he'll walk away. If she's not ... he'll stop at nothing.
Best advice: stay out of his way.
Although the Jack Reacher novels can be read in any order, The Midnight Line follows on directly from the end of Make Me.
Author: Lee Child
Number of Pages: 496
Publication Date: 05 Apr 2018
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780857503954
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.