Authors: Eric J. Mash, David Wolfe
Through a thoughtful and accurate balance of developmental, clinical-diagnostic, and experimental approaches to child and adolescent psychopathology, Eric Mash and David Wolfe's ABNORMAL CHILD PSYCHOLOGY, International Edition remains the most authoritative, scholarly, and comprehensive book in its market. Accessible to a broad range of readers, the book traces the developmental course of each disorder and shows how biological, psychological, and sociocultural factors interact with a child's environment.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780495506171
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.