Author: Robert Carbaugh
Now in its Thirteenth Edition, this proven, market-leading text remains a favorite among students and instructors alike for its clear, concise treatment of international trade and finance theory. Using a wealth of contemporary examples and practical applications, GLOBAL ECONOMICS, 13e, International Edition vividly demonstrates the relevance of theory to real- world economic issues and policy questions. Discussions are presented both verbally and graphically, making the text highly accessible even for students with little economics background, and a flexible format makes the text suitable for a wide range of course structures and subjects. As delighted students and instructors have discovered, “if it’s clear, concise and contemporary, it has to be Carbaugh!”
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781439040447
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.