Author: Philip Kotler
Marketing Management: An Asian Perspective has been successful in offering a learning product that combines the excellent content that Kotler has done with examples and case studies from a relevant Asian viewpoint. The 5th Edition builds on the strengths of the previous editions, with an emphasis on highlighting emerging market trends to help students stay relevant in today’s fast-changing marketing environment. Marketing Management is typically taught through case studies, and is application-oriented. It is therefore important to showcase companies and brands that have been successful in their marketing strategies. An effort has been made to ensure that familiar Asian and international brands/companies are featured. This enables students relate to the analyses of these case studies and vignettes.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810679934
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.