This latest offering in the best-selling "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul "series explores a host of challenges faced by today's teens. Within its pages teens will find portraits of life's complexities expressed from the viewpoint of their peers. Teen contributors share their thoughts and feelings on difficult issues, ranging from poor self-image to thoughts of suicide, from family discord to coping with the loss, from peer pressure to school violence. Teens ranked stress as one of their top concerns (along with child abuse and STDs). Oftentimes, the pressure can feel overwhelming, whether they involve worrying about an upcoming test, competition sports, family responsibilities, dating, or more extreme issues such as depression, suicide and school violence. The first three volumes of the "Teenage Soul "series and the companion journal illustrate the ongoing popularity of this series (unit sales exceed 11 million). "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Tough Stuff "and the Spring 2001 release "Teenage Soul Letters "will undoubtedly follow suit as the next best-sellers in a phenomenally popular series.
Authors: Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger
Number of Pages: 343
Publisher: HCI Teens
Publication Date: 22 Feb 2008
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781558749429
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.