Author: Roger Morris
It's Rob's first day on his new job. On the way to work, he sees a student
throw herself under a subway train. Acting on impulse, he picks up the file
she dropped as she jumped. Over the next few days, he's witness to other
disturbing events, some more serious than others. From each one he takes a
"souvenir." As his behavior becomes increasingly obsessive, he crosses the
line between witnessing disasters and seeking them out. Then events begin
to spiral out of control…. Stylistically bold and technically accomplished,
this page-turner explores the anxieties and survival strategies of a
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780230007406
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.