Author: Colin Falconer
Synopsis: In Germany a Jew and a gentile fall in love during the turbulent time of Nazi indoctrination, while in Palestine an Arab and a Jewish kibbutz worker are drawn together, but know there is no future for them. All converge on Palestine after the war to continue the struggle for happiness. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$15 are eligible for free shipping.
- Orders from Malaysia are eligible for flat rate shipping of RM29.90 MYR.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780340590409
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.