Author: Mario Testino (editor)
Publisher: Visionaire, 1997
Condition: Hardcover with leather-bound slipcase, slight foxing on cover, interior clean and in very good condiiton
22 CHIC marks our second collaboration with a guest editor, this time Mario Testino. Together we assembled a scrapbook of chic based on Testino’s idea that “chic between people finds its ultimate expression in collaboration." Accordingly, almost every image is the collaboration of two or more artists: Richard Avedon and Gianni Versace; Helmut Lang and Elfie Semotan; Wolfgang Tillmans, Kate Moss and Camilla Nickerson; and David Sims and Melanie Ward, among others. Each of the 5,000 issues includes an actual piece of the Versace dress Madonna wore to the Evita premiere, a Paloma Picasso lipstick imprint on a cocktail napkin, a letter from Catherine Deneuve to Yves Saint Laurent, and swatches of fabric from Pucci, Missoni, Paul Smith, and Solstiss. This copy is no. 4289 in a limited edition of 5000 numbered copies.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.