Author: Melville M. Bigelow
Publisher: Little, Brown, and Company, 1906
Condition: Hardcover, no dust jacket, slight foxing on edges, interior clean
A series of lectures revolving around three words, Equality, Inequality, & Administration; The first as the dominant force in American life during the late classical period of the law; the second as representing the present condition; the third being the supreme aim of legal & all education in our society.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.