Feel like life's too busy to find your zen? Think again. Be a calmer, more productive, healthier you, without sacrificing precious hours. Discover the secret wellness hacks you can incorporate into your routine - whether it's a 5-minute focus exercise on your commute, 10 minutes' meditation at lunchtime, or balanced nutrition ideas for your next trip abroad.
The mindfulness, meditation, nutrition, yoga and stretching ideas in 101 Ways to Live Well all focus on providing easy, quick, tangible solutions to the stresses and strains of everyday life. That means ditching the generic, one-size-fits-all approach and embracing the targeted, let's-get-this-sorted attitude, with tips from experts in their fields including:
Mindfulness exercises to help you sleep
A mid-morning snack that will crush your cravings
Yoga twists that will stimulate your digestion
Why and how to reconnect with friends you've lost touch with
This holistic approach promises to help you create space in your life, declutter your brain and become unflappable in the face of whatever life throws your way. And with gorgeous original illustrations, this is a beautiful compact package - the perfect gift book for the busy person in your life.
Chapters cover all aspects of modern life:
These bite-sized wellness tips are designed to inject a little daily zen into an on-the-go lifestyle and help readers to live life to the full - whether they're on the road or at home.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, gift and lifestyle books and stationery, as well as an award-winning website, magazines, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781786572127
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.