Author: Vatcharin Bhumichitr
From well-known favourites such as Green Curry to regional specialities like Gaeng Gai Chian Rai (Northern Chicken Curry) and Stuffed Curry Mussels, top Thai chef Vatcharin Bhumichitr presents 50 of Thailand's best curries. The gorgeous photographs and useful hints and tips help you dive straight into cooking your own authentic curries at home. The secret to a good Thai curry is a fresh curry paste, made with aromatic ingredients. Vatch begins by teaching you how to create a range of these zingy mixtures of herbs and spices, which form the heart of nearly all Thai dishes, before going on to demonstrate how they can be used in delicious and healthy curries. With a great range of vegetable-, fish- and meat-based curries, from the sumptuous Roast Duck with Lychee Curry to the fresh and tasty Stir-fried Spicy Seafood, there is a wealth of flavour and spice to choose from.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780857832900
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.