Author: Gene Kannenberg
In "500 Essential Graphic Novels" the finest paperbacks, collections and hardcovers from around the world are gathered together for the first time in a volume that reveals the sheer diversity and rich talent that abounds in this visually thrilling medium. The creme de la creme of contemporary graphic novels are listed with a plot breakdown, the creators, publisher, date of first collected release, ISBN and, of course, a review.Every review in this work is star rated and also employs a simple age rating so that parents can see what is suitable for their children, whatever their age. The reviews are also cross-referenced, so that a title like Gen, a biographical war story, has its main entry in the War chapter, but also a link in the Biography section. "500 Essential Graphic Novels" also contains a Foreword by distinguished graphic novelist Garth Ennis, co-creator of the forthcoming HBO TV series "Preacher". It is an indispensable reference book for any comic fan, graphic novel novice, library or school.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781905814299
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.