Aprilynne Pike Laurel faces the fight of her life to save everything , and everyone, she loves. This is the final part of the extraordinary faerie tale which began in the bestselling novel WINGS described by Stephenie Meyer as 'a remarkable debut'.
Laurel lived happily as an ordinary girl - until she discovered that she was a faerie. Since then her heart has been divided - Avalon or the human world? Safe reliable David or wild, charismatic Tamani? But now an enemy unlike any before, threatens Avalon and unless the faerie world can win out, there may be no choices left...
An extraordinary faerie tale of magic and mystery, romance and danger
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780007314393
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.