Authors: Saundra K. Ciccarelli, J. Noland White
The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available With its engaging writing style and comprehensive coverage of key research, Psychology, 3/e, awakens students' curiosity and energizes their desire to learn more. This brief version draws readers into an ongoing dialogue about psychology, allowing them to fully grasp the subject. The authors establish clear learning objectives tied to the most recent APA-recommended undergraduate learning outcomes. MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Ciccarelli/White program. Engaging activities plus assessments provide a teaching and learning system that helps students master psychological concepts more readily. With MyPsychLab, students can watch videos on research and applications, participate in virtual classic experiments, and develop critical thinking skills through writing. Psychology, 3/e, is available in a new DSM-5 Updated Edition. To learn more, click here. This title is available in a variety of formats - digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson's MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780205088904
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.