Authors: Alison Wride, Dean Garratt, John Sloman
Were you looking for the book with access to MyEconLab? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyEconLab. Buy Economics, plus MyEconLab with Pearson eText., 8/e (ISBN 9780273763246) if you need access to the MyLab as well, and save money on this brilliant resource. The Eighth edition of Economics contains the most up-to-the minute coverage and uses the latest data to track and analyse the impact of the global financial crisis on our economy. 'Economics' is popular for its active learning and student-friendly approach, and the new edition retains its classic features that provide a solid foundation for the study of economics, while covering much of the recent turmoil in the economy. Need extra support? This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyEconLab. This title can be supported by MyEconLab, an online homework and tutorial system which can be used by students for self-directed study or fully integrated into an instructor's course. You can benefit from MyEconLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access card for MyEconLab: Economics, plus MyEconLab with Pearson eText., 8/e (ISBN 9780273763246). Alternatively, buy access online at www.MyEconLab.com. For educator access, contact your Pearson Account Manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780273763123
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.