Carl Hiaasen An eco-terrorist with a trust fund, Twilly Spree, is tailing a litterbug in a purple Range Rover with plates that read "cojones". Before he knows it, Spree is up to his cojones in corrupt Florida politicos and some very sick puppies, including a Republicans-only hooker and a millionaire developer with a fetish for Barbies. But when Spree learns that the fate of an unspoiled island is at stake, he refuses to be intimidated. While defending the land and its indigenous toads, he'll steal a man's wife, gouge out the eyes of big game trophies, and even risk his life two or three times in the most outrageous Hiaasen novel yet!
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780446695688
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.