Lisa Kleypas Hardy Cates is self-made, charming - and determined to carry out his private revenge against the Travis family. So when he crashes a Travis family wedding, the last thing he expects is to find himself kissing his adversary Haven Travis in a dark corner. Hardy has done many things in his life he's not proud of, but now he's trying to rid himself of his roughneck past, which doesn't mean falling in love with a rival - no matter how beautiful she is.
Haven, likewise, vows to stay far away from Hardy. Having had her heart quite recently broken - and her body battered and bruised by the man she thought she had loved - she's through with men. That is, until she discovers that the temptation of a tender-hearted, blue-eyed devil is hard to resist. And then, when a menace from Haven's past appears, Hardy may be the only one to save her. . .
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780749909048
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.