Graeme Simsion The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion is a story about love, life and lobster every Tuesday...`Marvellous`. (John Boyne). `Original, clever and perfectly written`. (Jill Mansell). `Adorable`. (Marian Keyes). `An upbeat, quirky, impertinent gem of a read`. (Chris Cleave). 'I'm not good at understanding what other people want.' 'Tell me something I don't know ...' Love isn't an exact science - but no one told Don Tillman. A thirty-nine-year-old geneticist, Don's never had a second date. So he devises the Wife Project, a scientific test to find the perfect partner. Enter Rosie - 'the world's most incompatible woman' - throwing Don's safe, ordered life into chaos. But what is this unsettling, alien emotion he's feeling? `Don Tillman is one of the most endearing, charming and fascinating literary characters I have met in a long time`. (The Times). `Hilarious, unlikely and heartbreaking`. (Easy Living). `Touching and laugh-out-loud funny - think The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time meets Silver Linings Playbook`. (Stylist). `Funny, endearing, and pure, wonderful escapism`. (Independent). `A sweet, funny rom-com...You'll be willing Don and Rosie on every step of the way`.
(Marie Claire). `Original, charming and very funny`. (Woman & Home). `A comic triumph: clever, humane and tears-in-your-eyes funny. But best of all, The Rosie Project is a madly romantic love story`. (Liz Jensen, author of The Rapture). `I couldn't put this book down. It's one of the most quirky and endearing romances I've ever read. I laughed the whole way through. And now I want to meet Don`. (Sophie Kinsella). With the charm of Mark Haddon's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and the romance of David Nicholls' One Day, The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion is both funny and endearing - and is set to become the paperback of 2014. Graeme Simsion is a full-time writer. Previously an IT consultant and educator, he wrote his first book in 1994 (the standard reference on data modelling, now entering its fourth edition), and is married to Anne, a professor of psychiatry who writes erotic fiction. They have two children.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781405912792
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.