Author: Jodi Picoult
THE INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER 'A gut-wrenching tale of mother love . . . contains enough blind alleys and red herrings to keep even the most astute readers on their toes' Daily Express As a career-driven Assistant District Attorney, Nina Frost's life is dedicated to balancing being a mother to five-year old son Nathaniel and seeking justice to keep those who commit the most unthinkable of all crimes behind bars. But this delicate balance is upset when Nina and husband Caleb find out that Nathaniel has fallen victim to the same crime she strives to fight. Broken and angry, Nina is determined to seek justice for her son. But as her desire for vengeance drives her to the brink, the lines between justice and crime threaten to blur forever. . . From the internationally bestselling author comes a complex and masterful tale of motherly love.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781444754582
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.