These little poems are my orphaned children, with no book or anthology to call their home (until now) due to their mysterious, even surrealist, qualities that have begun to occupy my writing in a gradual but certain way. The ambivalences of love, depression, mortality -- you will find all of these themes here, all grounded in a perspective that remains, I hope, fiercely introspective and personal. ~ Cyril Wong
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789810898380
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.