Subhas Anandan Subhas Anandan passed away on 7 January 2015 at the age of 68. He was Singapore'sthe best-known criminal lawyer, having led several landmark cases that shapedthe face of criminal law in Singapore. The first volume of his autobiography TheBest I Could was published in 2009 and covered many sensational cases tohis views on the mandatory death sentence and 'police entrapment'. In this second volume It's Easy toCry, this foremost champion of pro bono work moves away from depictinggruesome murders and delves instead into the emotions behind the crimes. He writesabout cases where deep and complex emotions are displayed, like the mother wholied and pleaded guilty to save her son. He also shares his thoughts on themany people who have affected him in one way of the other and the legal systemin Singapore.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free shipping.
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9789814561525
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.