Synopsis: *A CHOOSE YOUR OWN DESTINY NOVEL*Your best friend is getting married. You're going to be her bridesmaid so you have a lot to deal with - the hen party, pre-wedding nerves, your dress, the men . . . So many men. And you have to choose between them. Maybe you'll end up having fun at this wedding after all.* The priest is definitely heaven-sent but he's off limits, isn't he?* Or perhaps you'll pick the best man. He's very attractive but the best man and the bridesmaid is such a cliche. Right?* And then there's the rugged pilot - his offer of a brief encounter might have surprising consequences . . .Whichever way you decide to go, each twist and turn will lead to an unforgettable encounter. Can you choose the ultimate sensual experience? Remember: if your first choice doesn't hit the spot, then start over and try something (and someone) new. The power is entirely yours in this fully interactive, choose your own destiny novel. About the Author&colon Helena S. Paige is the pseudonym of three friends. Paige Nick is an award-winning advertising copywriter and novelist. She also has a weekly column in The Sunday Times in South Africa, which covers everything from sex and dating to general lunacy. Helen Moffett wears many hats: freelance writer, poet, editor, activist and academic, who has lectured as far afield as Trinidad and Alaska. She is also a cricket writer and flamenco fan. Sarah Lotz is a screenwriter and novelist with a fondness for fake names. She writes urban horror novels under the name S.L. Grey with author Louis Greenberg, and a YA series with her daughter, Savannah, under the pseudonym Lily Herne. As Helena S. Paige, these three women have created an entertaining, empowering and exciting series of 'choose your own destiny' novels, where the reader is fully in charge of her own experience. And everyone is guaranteed a happy ending. "About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780751552560
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.