Author: George R. R. Martin
The Seven Kingdoms are torn by strife as the three surviving contenders for
the throne continue their struggle for power, Robb Stark defends his
fledgling kingdom from the ravaging Greyjoys, Winterfell lies in ruins, Jon
Snow confronts an escalating threat from behind the Wall, and Danerys
Stormborn and her dragon allies continue to grow in power. Here is the
third volume in George R. Martin's magnificent cycle of novels that
includes A Game of Thrones and A Clash of Kings. As a whole, this series
comprises a genuine masterpiece of modern fantasy, bringing together the
best the genre has to offer. Magic, mystery, intrigue, romance, and
adventure fill these pages and transport us to a world unlike any we have
ever experienced. Already hailed as a classic, George R. Martin's stunning
series is destined to stand as one of the great achievements of imaginative
fiction. A Storm of Swords Of the five contenders for power, one is dead,
another in disfavor, and still the wars rage as violently as ever, as
alliances are made and broken. Joffrey, of House Lannister, sits on the
Iron Throne, the uneasy ruler of the land of the Seven Kingdoms. His most
bitter rival, Lord Stannis, stands defeated and disgraced, the victim of
the jealous sorceress who holds him in her evil thrall. But young Robb, of
House Stark, still rules the North from the fortress of Riverrun. Robb
plots against his despised Lannister enemies, even as they hold his sister
hostage at King's Landing, the seat of the Iron Throne. Meanwhile, making
her way across a blood-drenched continent is the exiled queen, Daenerys,
mistress of the only three dragons still left in the world. But as opposing
forces maneuver for the final titanic showdown, an army of barbaric
wildlings arrives from the outermost line of civilization. In their
vanguard is a horde of mythical Others--a supernatural army of the living
dead whose animated corpses are unstoppable. As the future of the land
hangs in the balance, no one will rest until the Seven Kingdoms have
exploded in a veritable storm of swords.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780006479901
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.