Authors: David Barlow, V. Mark Durand
ABNORMAL PSYCHOLOGY: AN INTEGRATIVE APPROACH, International Edition, is the perfect book to help you succeed in your abnormal psychology course! Authors Barlow and Durand show you how psychological disorders are rooted in multiple factors: biological, psychological, cultural, social, familial, and even political. You can test your understanding of topics with the text's built-in concept checks and chapter quizzes. Then, watch the book's integrated case studies come to life with Abnormal Psychology CourseMate, which provides real case profiles to give you a realistic context for the scientific findings of the book.
Note: CourseMate Printed Access Card is not available with this copy
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781111345204
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.